A GPS GUIDE TO RELATIONSHIPS
In Conscious Coupling, Dana Greco and Don Desroches have waged war to save relationships and ultimately save families, honestly addressing the true basis of relationship fulfillment as well as its ultimate
This essential book is for young couples not yet married; couples already married; and everyone intent on maintaining a happy, satisfying,
and blissful existence together.
• Have you met “the one”? Should you take “the plunge”? Use this book as a conscious measuring tool for your choice of partner. By committing to the work in this book, a relationship has a guaranteed chance of true happiness.
• Are you in denial, faking happiness in your relationship? This book will help you get off the dull treadmill of your relationship to become truly conscious and vital. Without consciousness, Dana and Don believe that any relationship will ultimately dissolve.
• Are you in the despair of an openly deteriorating relationship?
This book will help you become conscious of behaviors in your relationship that have placed you on the tumultuous path toward divorce or separation. You, your partner, and the relationship—all three—need care and nurturing. If any one of them is neglected, all three will starve.
Please direct press/media inquiries to Dana Greco: firstname.lastname@example.org | 917-662-7913. Thank you!
Eharmony Blog Posting – 6 Reasons Men and Women Leave Their Partners
Sheknows.com – 5 Ways to prevent a breakup from top divorce mediators
August 25th, 2015, Contributer to Bustle.com – How to Find Love Online
August 14th, 2015, Interview with Freedomizer Radio Network
August 3rd, 2015, Interview with radio show WJAG
July 2nd, 2015, Interview with radio show WVOX
May 29th, 2015 – BEA AWARDS – Award Dinner – To Be Presented Our Award – National Indie Excellence Award
May 29th, 2015 – BEA AWARDS – Dana and Don presented the IRDA Award at the BEA Expo – Indie Reader Discovery Award
May 27th, 2015 – Foreword Review
May 27th, 2015 – Interview with Radio Show about Snooping – WPDH
May 23rd, 2015 – Interview for Documentary about Marriage and Divorce
- ISBN-13: 9781940262758
- Publisher: Clovercroft Publishing
- Publication date: 4/16/2015
- Pages: 240